Hair Loss Evaluation with National Hair Loss
What to Expect During A Consultation
National Hair Loss offers complimentary hair loss evaluations for men, women, and children experiencing balding, thinning hair, or alopecia.
During your hair loss evaluation you will meet with a designated National Hair Loss consultant. This will be the same team member you will work with throughout your treatment. Your consultant will ask you a series of questions to help lead them to the cause of your hair loss.
Top Hair Loss Questions
- How long have you been experiencing hair loss?
- What areas have you noticed the most thinning?
- Do you have any parents with hair loss? Do you have any grandparents with hair loss?
- Have you had any medical changes in the last 6 months?
- Have you had any medical changes in the last 90 days? Including surgery, medication, birth control, etc.
- Have you started a new diet?
- What are you currently using for a hair loss treatment?
- What are you interested in or have researched for a hair loss treatment?
Hear from Patient Consultant, Brandy L., about what makes our hair loss evaluations different than other hair loss clinics.
This is available to everyone in the community regardless of who your insurance is with.
Learn more hair loss tips from our YouTube Channel.