Children’s Hair Loss Treatment
Bald Spot in my Kid’s Hair
There has been a recent increase in children’s alopecia and more parents left in the dark on how to treat their child’s hair loss. National Hair Loss has a dedicated division to helping children and teens improve their hair using successful holistic treatments.
Hair Loss Treatments For Kids
We offer complimentary evaluations – in office or via video chat for those families with busy schedules. During the evaluation we will ask a series of health questions and use a microscope on the scalp to help determine the cause. Once we determine the cause of your child’s alopecia we will recommend hair loss treatments based on their specific needs. Children’s hair loss treatments can include:
- Hair Analysis Test: This comprehensive test will determine any nutritional deficiencies, toxic metals in the body, bacteria in the gut, and food and drink intolerances. You will be provided with a detailed review of foods and drinks to avoid as well as a detox plan.
- Laser Therapy: Low-level laser therapy is FDA cleared to stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth. This personal laser device uses the highest quality medical lasers and is designed to be used in the comfort of your home. The device includes a 1 year follow up program with 90 day photo check-ins.
What causes children’s hair loss?
There are a number of reasons that children can have hair loss. In the recent years we have noticed there are many children with:
- Autoimmune related hair loss
- Medical hair loss (chemotherapy, medication, birth control)
- Hair loss from diets
- Early signs of genetic hair loss
If your child is experiencing hair loss and you are looking for a treatment that works for children, contact our office.